Adding filter by categories to the gallery in Elementor #
The filter option is available in Gutenberg and Elementor only at the moment. Here is an example on how to do that in Elementor.
1. Please create the galleries using the custom post type GT3 Galleries. Please read this tut on how to do that https://gt3wpgallery.com/kb/docs/what-is-gt3-galleries-custom-post-type/ Assign the categories to each gallery.
2. Once the galleries have been created, please add a new page or post and open it in Elementor, add the gallery using Elementor widgets.
3. In the widget settings, please select source “Categories” and enable filter option. That’s all.
How to do that same gallery with filter in Gutenberg #
1. Please add GT3 gallery to the content area
2. In the gallery settings, please select source “Categories”, select the categories or galleries and enable filter option. That’s all.